EIEM 2022 - The Curricular Development
EIEM 2022, Research Meeting on Mathematics Education, will take place on 19 and 20 November 2022, at the Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the New University of Lisbon. Its main purpose is to reflect on research work, completed or in progress, on multiple aspects associated with curricular development.
EIEM 2022 is aimed at all researchers, trainers or teachers who are interested in research in Mathematics Education.
Participants are invited to participate in this meeting by sending communication proposals that can be framed within the following thematic axes:
- Curricular development and materials and other resources;
- Curriculum development and teaching practices; and
- Curricular development and teacher training.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Until September 30, 2022 – Sending the full text of the proposal for oral communication or poster.
- By October 23rd 2022 – Response from the Scientific Committee on the review process.
- Until October 30th 2022 – Sending the final version of the text of the oral communication or poster.